VERVULD - (Interim) Project Manager
Our customer is an international company in the Energy Sector based in the region Arnhem-Nijmegen.
- Perform comprehensive project management for commercial and industrial customers in Europe, from the origination stage to the implementation and turn-key handover
- Full responsibility for the technical planning, calculation and project schedules
- Plan and steer the project construction phase with all related parties internally and externally (subcontractors, suppliers, etc.)
- Comprehensively manage budget, time and quality and report internally according to the defined requirements
- Support to the sales team, where feasibility check, pre-design and project calculation is needed
- You interact with the customer responsible for the project and coordinate accordingly with the Key Account manager internally
- The ideal candidate will have experience in deliver international projects ontime and within budget.
- The candidate will have a detailed understanding of the processes that should be completed to take a project from start to commissioning, and on-going operation
- A basic knowledge level of electrical systems
- Experience of projects at an international level
- Strong stakeholdermanagementskills and a hands-on attitude
- Ready to work as part of a team and also independently when required
- IT proficient in project management tools and reporting
- Have good problem solving skills
- Very good written and verbal skills in English, preferably also in Spanish.
The approximate duration of the project is one year. Interims that match the description above can apply on this website. If there are enough matches in your application we will contact you soon.