VERVULD - Head of Talent
Our client is an internationally operating independent Oil & Gas company determined to contribute in a positive and pro-active manner to energy production and the energy transition. The company has been growing both organically and through acquisition and has a profitable international portfolio.
Job Description VERVULD - Head of Talent
The Head of Talent is a global role that operates out of an excellence centre. In this role there are three main focal points: Talent , Development and Performance Management. Through strong and professional leadership, combined with effective connections on all levels within the business, you will provide strategic direction on these three areas throughout the organisation. In short you will establish a global framework (elements of which are already initiated) for these topics that will help the local HR teams in their work. There is also a strong focus on the improved use of systems and data to optimize efficiency and effectiveness in all these processes.
The Head of Talent will...
- drive continuous improvement in talent acquisition processes (focussing on time to hire, cost to hire, retention and diversity).
- support the identification and succession planning process for critical roles.
- oversee talent review framework and support local teams in talent reviews.
- establish effective reporting to measure the health of the talent pipeline and highlight potential areas of unconscious bias.
- prepare annual learning needs analysis process (from strategic to individual level).
- put in place processes that ensure learning needs are captured, prioritised, agreed, executed and assessed.
- establish a capability development plan for all global requirements and provide oversight of all local learning programmes.
- show ownership of leadership development, including review of existing programmes and making recommendations for future initiatives.
- manage all external learning and talent providers.
- manage the performance management process and tool.
- lead implementation throughout the organisation, including calibration. Furthermore the Head of Talent will provide data driven reports for the Executive level.
Finally the Head of Talent will support diversity and inclusion initiatives and coach leaders where necessary.
Requirements VERVULD - Head of Talent
- Masters Degree or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of relevant leadership experience in the areas of Talent, Development and Performance Management.
- Demonstrable experience as thought leader and developer of innovative approaches.
- A strong track record in the promotion of inclusion and diversity.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile and flexible working styles.
- Culturally fluent.
- Familiar with performance management and other relevant software tools.
- Experienced in delivering employee training programmes
Remuneration VERVULD - Head of Talent
Excellent remuneration package.