Team Lead Customer Service
BASF is the Global Leader in Chemical Catalysts. They are dedicated to catalyst chemistry. Their global catalyst R&D and catalyst technical service staff provide immediate, local attention to customer catalyst needs. They offer precious metals supply and full-loop management services, including refining to recover precious metals from spent catalysts. They are committed to work diligently with you to understand your catalyst needs and translate them into the right catalyst for your process.
Job Profile Team Lead Customer Service
The Teamlead Customer Service Chemical Catalyst EMEA is responsible for managing the EMEA Customer Service Team resulting in customer satisfaction, operational excellence in order management, and promoting repeat business. Futhermore in this role you will coordinate the activities between Customers, Supply Chain, Sales, Accounting, Credit, EH&S, Foreign Trade Compliance, Site Logistics and Functional (logistic) Groups.
• Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the team to achieve the desired Chemical Catalysts & Adsorbents business performance.
• Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential. Support development assignments and movement of talent across units, motivate and challenge to drive high performance, commit to "hiring the best" internally and externally, create an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity. Establish targets/objectives and conduct regular performance reviews for each team member
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, affiliates, supply chain, business partners, and third-party providers.
• Support Global Supply Chain Strategies and work collaboratively with respective colleagues in other regions to effectively implement and achieve excellence in Customer Service operations
• Understand the overall Chemical Catalysts & Adsorbents organization strategy, how it fits into the broader scope of BASF, and be a key contributor for development of internal KPIs and Goals and Objectives for continuous improvement
• Drive and implement new technologies and processes within the team environment. Must demonstrate adaptability and positive leadership during change management situations including ever changing workload requirements
• Ensure policies and procedure are followed at the operational level
• Developing and/or optimizing processes and procedures from “quote till cash” including Non-Conformance Management
• Provide project leadership across hubs, business units and global projects. Includes organizing clear key deliverables, establishing and meeting deadlines, action item resolution, information sharing with stake holders, decision making, collaboration, and final presentation.
Requirements Team Lead Customer Service
MBA is preferred
BS/BA Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or related field
5 years Supervisory/Management Experience leading teams
5 years Customer Service/Export/Import/Logistics experience
Excellent in-depth SAP experience
Strong analytical skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong conflict resolution skills
Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word Skills
Remuneration Team Lead Customer Service