Interim KYC Senior Analysts
Our client (a wellknown) Global Investment Bank, is currently expanding their business in Europe. Due to their expansion in Europe they are currently Looking for several interim KYC Analysts.
- Conduct KYC/CDD reviews on new and existing client files (inc. sourcing of data from approved public sources, escalations, screening (sanctions & adverse media), client outreach and analysing KYC documentation)
- Perform quality reviews and reviews of procedures and processes
- Operate with a limited level of direct supervision
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Some of Your Key Skills & Experience Should Include:
- Dutch and English language skills are essential
- Profound knowledge of Know your Customer (KYC) matters and topics with 2+ years KYC operations experience
- Provide guidance on the application of Financial Crime policies, including (but not limited to) AML, Fraud (internal and external), Anti-Bribery & Corruption along with appropriate remedial action/best practice to ensure we meet our financial crime obligations.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues, proposing solutions where required
- Experience with investment banking clients and with preferably with risk and complex client entity structures
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to high standards and under strong time constraints
- Excellent personal organization and prioritization skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills / Experience/Competencies:
- Capital markets and/or Banking experience
- Financial services industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use their own initiative to take pro-active decisions and make tangible progress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to varying levels of client stakeholders
- Broad awareness of macro-economic and regulatory changes
Office will be based in Amsterdam as from October, the fee will be market competitive.
Unique Project Experience, in a professional environment.
Availability for 9 months as from October 1, for minimum four days per week.
Covid 19 guidelines: details around number of days working in the office/home will be known before the start of the project.
If you do have any questions please contact Renee van der Laan at 06-57926481 or Arjen van Gent at 06-12584367. If you would like to apply for this job, please use the application button.