Interim KYC Junior Analysts
Our client (a wellknown) Global Investment Bank, is currently expanding their business in Europe. Due to their expansion in Europe they are currently Looking for several interim KYC Analysts.
- Review of new and existing KYC information and documentation
- Gathering and analysing KYC documentation in accordance with the Clients AML policy
requirements to identify AML risks associated with the client, and assess overall risk
- Sourcing of data from approved public sources using the methods outlined in policies and
- Construction of KYC files with the required information and documentation in accordance with
- Notification to the relevant teams where client outreach is required for information/documentation
which cannot be collected publicly.
- Escalation to the appropriate teams where information cannot be sourced or provided or where
prior exceptions have been granted on existing files.
- Conducting screening checks using third party tools to identify Sanctions, PEPs, and Adverse
Media in relation to the entities and related parties within the portfolio’s and subject to current
screening policies and procedure
Some of Your Key Skills & Experience Should Include:
- Dutch and English language skills are essential Knowledge of Know your Customer (KYC) matters and topics with 1+ years KYC experience or
good bachelor’s degree in economics, Finance, Business or similar subject
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to think laterally around issues, proposing
solutions where required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to high standards and under time constraints
- Good personal organization and prioritization skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills / Experience Competencies:
- Capital markets and/or Banking experience
- Financial services industry knowledge
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use their own initiative to take pro-active decisions and make tangible progress
- Good written and verbal communication skills to varying levels of client stakeholders
- wareness of macro-economic and regulatory changes
Office will be based in Amsterdam as from October, the fee will be market competitive.
Unique Project Experience, in a professional environment.
Availability for 9 months as from October 1, for minimum four days per week.
Covid 19 guidelines: details around number of days working in the office/home will be known before the start of the project.
If you do have any questions please contact Renee van der Laan at 06-57926481 or Arjen van Gent at 06-12584367. If you would like to apply for this job, please use the application button.