HR Manager The Netherlands & Belgium
Our client is leading manufacturer of pressure sensitive adhesives serving the appliance, automotive, building supply, electronics, industrial, paper and print, and transportation industries. With their reliable solutions and excellent service, they support industry partners in optimizing their processes and improving their products. For our client we are looking for an experienced HR Manager (new role) with international hands-on experience. You are Responsible for providing HR functional support to two affiliates in The Netherlands and Belgium, resolving HR issues with strong business acumen. Set up and execute HR processes, implement global or regional ones. Advise Country Managers / MD’s, managers and employees in HR related topics. Participate in defined regional HR projects.
Functie omschrijving HR Manager The Netherlands & Belgium
- Coordinate, manage and follow up HR processes in the operating teams in The Netherlands & Belgium
- Develop local processes/tools to support regional and/or global HR process implementation.
- Advise managers in people development, engagement, performance management and organizational development issues, help the process or action plan implementation.
- Coach and train managers in HR related topics to ensure higher level of awareness and application of HR processes and practices.
- Manage local recruitment process with high quality, train managers and employees for company standards.
- Maintain high level of personnel administration processes.
- Ensure employee files are kept according to local regulations, support Country Managers / MD’s in compliance with local labor legislations.
- Participate actively in defined regional HR projects.
- Organize and follow up local compliance related training, ensure the organization has the necessary awareness and is up-to-date with the requested knowledge.
- Organize support to Country Manager and managers in relation to legal topics, coordinate legal projects impacting the operating organizations according to global, regional and/or national guidelines and principles.
- Support timely completion of and training re Code of Conduct
- Manage contracts related to HR or office management: mobile phone (according to policy), office rental, travel agency (according to travel policy), hotels, car, health check, etc. in order to ensure maximum efficiency and high quality service.
Functie eisen HR Manager The Netherlands & Belgium
- college or university degree
- at least 5 years experience in similar international position
- HR education and/or experience is essential
- Fluent Dutch and English
- high competence in any of French and/or German would be valued
- according to competency profile of position
- very good active listening skills
- ability to create and integrate into teams
- attention to details