Functional Application Manager
De Heus Animal Nutrition is a family owned, global feed company, with its head office in Ede, the Netherlands. It has built a successful position in the animal feed industry, producing yearly more than 7 million tons of complete feeds, premixes and concentrates for farm animals. The company has business units in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America. For fish and shrimp feeds we are currently focusing on our business in Asia, Africa and Middle East. And for nutrition, product management and product development, we support these businesses from our global nutrition group, based in Ede, The Netherlands. For our department Projects & Supports we are looking for a Functional Application Manager.
In this function, you will be the contact person for the users of a number of applications we are using like our quality software, ration calculation tools, our in-house De Heus Apps and laboratory software. Your first focus will be to start learning the different applications and help our users with their day to day questions. You will be part in training people to use these tools in the proper way. You have the challenge to maintain satisfaction amongst the users. You will be part of projects related to development of the above mentioned tools. As functional application manager you will be part of our Global Nutrition team and report to the international project & support manager.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a related field (IT, Animal Science or Food Science).
- You are eager to learn new software tools related to the animal feed business. Some experience is an advantage, but eagerness to learn and develop yourself is more important.
- You are willing to work in multiple area’s like QA/QC, Nutrition and IT.
- You are customer (i.e. user) and service oriented, always willing to help.
- You must be fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
- You can be characterized as: communicator, expert, trainer, resourceful, analytical and proactive.
You will work in a challenging, international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, where there is plenty of room for entrepreneurship and initiative. We offer you a full-time employment within a no-nonsense corporate culture with short lines and quick decision making. We help you with your personal and professional development in your career. You receive a market-compliant employment conditions package based on your education and work experience.