Interim Head of Accounting & Reporting
Our client is a world leader in the financial services industry, with millions of custumers annually. For their regional office based in The Netherlands (Amsterdam region) we currently are looking for a Interim Head of Accounting & Reporting with strong analytical skills.
Functie omschrijving Interim Head of Accounting & Reporting
- Deliver accurate, timely and reliable monthly financial reporting and HFM group reporting
- Deliver and support the production of the annual report, e.g. by interim and annual account overview.
- Prepare and support the monthly business review process, providing operations and functions with accurate financial reports and other global functions such as Group Finance and Treasury on all financial matters.
- Ensure solid Balance Sheet controls and strong controlled month-end reporting processes, inlcuding financial reconciliations for both Balance Sheet and P&L line items.
- Drive cost consciousness through the organization, and challenge cost structures to become even more effective.
- Drive to optimize Working Captial, with the aim to improve the capital employed position
- Ensure strong Cash and Bank reconciliations and closely monitor transactions and timely and accurate settlements.
- Take responsibility for all accounting and departemental cost structures.
- Maintain the Groups accounting policies and ensuring their correct and consistent application across the Group.
Functie eisen Interim Head of Accounting & Reporting
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Qualified accountant (RA or equivalent) with a progressive record of success.
- Strong analytical/planning skills
- Knowledge of and experience with IFRS and Dutch GAAP.
- Excellent in both Dutch and English, verbal and written
- Understanding of a commercial business.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong focus on delivery, close eye for detail.
- Positive can-do attitude, with the drive and ambition to success.